Physical – Fulltime Position
Ajaoko Agritech is an award-winning start-up dedicated to growing food, people, and agribusinesses by providing smart solutions for Food and Agriculture. We started in 2016 and became a full-fledge incorporated company in 2017. We leverage digital technology to fight poverty, hunger, and unemployment through six major services – Agribusiness Academy, Agribusiness Incubation, Agribusiness Cluster, Ajaoko foods (processing), Ajaoko Monie and Ajaoko Insight.
As Executive Assistants, you will manage calendars, organize meetings, welcome visitors, accept phone calls, take messages and often take care of senior-level executives’ travel arrangements.
You also handle clerical tasks and prioritizes correspondence, allowing. You serve as links between the executive and the rest of the staff, contribute to better organization and planning, and help leaders be more effective in their roles.
- Providing administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Maintaining comprehensive and accurate corporate records, documents and reports.
- Performing minor accounting and bookkeeping duties.
- Organizing meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary.
- Answering incoming phone calls in a polite and professional manner and accurately taking messages.
- Welcoming visitors and identifying the purpose of their visit before directing them to the appropriate department.
- Managing the executive’s day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters.
- Coordinating travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software to prepare reports and/or special projects.
- Year of work experience is not required, but you must show a consistent commitment to capacity development and possess the ability to learn fast.
- Minimum of National Diploma. IT students, graduates waiting for NYSC, and Corps members may apply.
Minimum Required Skills
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- Proficient in basic computer skills; especially word processing tools, presentation tools and spreadsheets.
- Familiar and able to work with productivity google tools
Social media management and marketing skills are added advantages.
- Commitment to be part of a start-up and help her to grow.
Before you apply
Ajaoko Agritech is a start-up, so we do not promise a heavy pay. But we are committed to paying enough for your comfortability.
We are committed to our team’s personal growth; thus, you have access to allowance to build at two skills and certifications every year.
The position is available in Jos, Plateau state Nigeria. Application is welcome from outside Jos, but must be ready to relocate to Jos.
Interested?! Send your CV and cover letter to the email below
We're Here To Help!
No. 1 Old Bukuru Road, Opposite Vegetable Market, Building Material Jos, Plateau State